The Governing Board (GB) is the decision-making body of the project. It is composed of the Management Board and the Joint Programme Coordinators from relevant EERA Joint Programmes (JP Economic, Environmental and Social Impacts; JP Energy Storage; JP Smart Cities and JP Smart Grids), acting as supervising body for the project execution. The GB is responsible for
- supervision and evaluation of any proposed indispensable modification of the activities in progress,
- approval of budget related issues,
- approval of the periodic reporting to the commission,
- resolution of any other issue that may arise during the course of the project and
- final decisions based on the recommendations of the AB.